Over 20 years of excellence
Boss Leather is currently developing new relationships with interior designers across Canada. Our Designer program offers professionals in the field special pricing on purchases for their clients and projects. Our experienced staff can offer a supporting role with specifying product, preparing quotes and providing samples.
Boss Leather and Home is a family-owned custom leather furniture business founded in Ontario over 20 years ago. Over this period, the company has consistently kept pace with current trends, both modern and traditional. Ralph Ricciardi, President of Boss Leather, has always been guided by the philosophy that he would only produce furniture good enough to take an honoured place in his own home.
Boss is proud to announce that recently we achieved one of HomeStars highest honours by making their Best of 2016 list. HomeStars recognizes the companies on this list for their integrity and their exemplary work and service based on the posted ratings, reviews and recommendations on the official HomeStars website from customers who have made recent purchases on line and at the business establishments.
Awards are determined based on the HomeStars Recommendation Meter algorithm, which considers how recent the reviews and recommendations are, the quality and quantity of reviews as well as 3rd party information on business registration and credit rating so they can ensure they are promoting only the best.
Each one of us at Boss Leather is committed to creating timeless, beautiful, leather furniture that our customers will enjoy for many years to come. Our legacy of integrity and dedication to excellence has helped us build a thriving business whose mandate is to serve the highest aspirations of our clients.
Email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of affiliation/membership with a Professional Organization in the Design/Build field
- Credentials/Certification in related field of study
- Copy of Business Card or Company Letterhead
- Three trade showroom contacts that you currently specify from (Showroom Name, Contact and Telephone Number)
- In a cover letter, please outline the following:
- The nature of your business and how long you have been in business?
- Volume projections per year?
- How can we best service you and your business needs?
*Membership is subject to approval and can be revoked at any time.